Saturday, July 12, 2008




Posted by PicasaWe decided to go to the water park, in Henderson! It has been so hot and I can't go to a pool with three kids who can't swim...so this park is great for me! The day we went was kind of cold and when the water hit us it was even more cold! But the kids did love running around and playing with the other kids! I got some great shots of the kids! After the park we went to go and get free slurpee's from 7-11. Let me tell you....I was so disappointed! They were giving out these little cups, which don't have a lid, and they wanted me to bring all of my kids in to get it! Whatever! I am not getting three kids out of the car to get something that they will spill all over my car! Why couldn't they just give out real slupee's like they said???

2 comments:

A Cheatham said...

Why is my Lauren crying in the last one?! They look like they had a lot of fun!

suncindy said...

Hmmmm? Lauren upset again? Why ?things not going her way....? Grandma is just kidding. She definetly stands her ground when things don't go her way. Doesn't she? I think it is awesome you got a picture of her crying. lol