Thursday, July 17, 2008

A day at the Dentist

Andrew love going to the dentist! Maybe it is because it is his dad, but he was so good! We were so surprised!! He sat there and open his mouth and we got x-rays and a cleaning!! WOW!! Who would have ever thought!

Lauren loved the dentist too! She got x-ray's and a cleaning too! She just sat there, she didn't open her month like Andrew, but Michael got in there! No crying at all, from either of my kids, such a great time!! Maybe that means that they are growing up!?!

And for me I got a cleaning and x-rays and some bling bling!! So it looks like I have a cavity! #3 is pretty bad, I might have to get a crown, which sucks! Michael said that he will do whatever to try to save it, so cross those fingers!! Pretty bad picture of me, but I wanted to show off the bling bling!!
Posted by Picasa
To see these pictures bigger, just click on them!!

1 comment:

Kacy said...

Are you serious? You got something to decorate your teeth. I have never seen those in my life. Your crazy.