Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Hot!!

Well last night when I put the kids to bed, the upstairs felt a little hot so I put the a/c on and thought that it would cool down in the next 20min. Well I went and workout for 45 min. and came back upstairs and it was still hot!?! So I thought that I would try to make it cooler and then I took a shower and got in bed, still hot!! Well at 1:00am it was still hot! So after the movie today, it is hotter!! 85' it is so hot in this house! So I called the a/c guys and they are on there way to check it out...hopefully it won't cost a million dollars!! But let me tell you, I love a/c!!!! How did people live in the olden days!!!

1 comment:

suncindy said...

Hopefully, you will be able to get your A/C fixed soon... It is really hard to survive without A/C. Even though I am delivering in the hot weather of a mail truck for hours I still want my A/C at night. But, it is amazing, I don't need it super cold though.