Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sunday Walk

Tonight we went for a walk down to the park! It was a lovely walk and very peaceful! Andrew was picking me flowers, I loved it! The weather was perfect and it is the middle of July, how can that be? On the way back Andrew ran pretty much the whole time, while we were playing tag! He is getting so fast and can keep up with us! I ran too but I am out of shape! I think that he will sleep good tonight!


Side note....
Andrew-"daddy house doken!" (which is broken)
Michael- "No, I just need to put a new filter in our a/c"
Andrew- "daddy house doken!"
Michael- "I am going to doken you on the head"
Andrew-(thinking) "No...doken head!!"
I thought that was so funny I was laughing so hard!
I don't know why but Andrew finds all the little things in our house that need to be fix and saids that they are broken! So he is always our house is broken!! hahah

No comments: