Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My Quirks

Well I got tagged and I thought it sounded like fun so here are six of my many many quirks:

1. I have No fears! I was thinking about it and I don't really have and fears! I am not afraid of the dark, heights, dying, people hating me, kids dying, kids getting hurt, Michael losing his job! (well it makes me sad but I not afraid of it)!

2. I love to take pictures! I want the perfect picture all the time and I get so mad when it doesn't happen! I want all my kids to smile and sit! It doesn't always happen and I do move on, but for the minute it makes me sad!

3. I lose things all the time! From phones, to keys, to credit cards, to kids shoes, everything! I try to be more organized but I still lose them!!

4. I am with Kristy on this one! I like to be involved in everything because I don't want to miss anything. Also, I love to know secrets, like who is pregnant or moving or dating or whatever. I like to talk on the phone too. I need a lot of human contact every day. So with that being said... I am not a very good secret keeper! I wish that I was better, but no! So if you really don't want the world to know something then don't tell me!

5. I have no obsession's about anything! I don't obsesses about books, movies, TV, cleaning my house (sure I like it done)! I don't have to know right when it happens, I can just take my time to find out things

6. I love playing on the computer and I like to check my email everyday! I don't even check the real mail(all I get are bills), but I have to check the email!

I tag everyone who might want to do it!

No comments: