Sunday, July 20, 2008

Memories

Thought this sounded like fun.

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together, or one of the first memories you have of me. It doesn't matter if you knew me a lot or a little, anything you remember.

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses, If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

I'm a little scared of the responses I might get but it should be fun!

4 comments:

B. Surfer said...

I remember when we use to hang out at your house during the day and watch day time TV. What soap opera was that? ANd when we'd trade houses for lunch. Carter remembers the fish sticks. It got lonely during the day after you left... not very many people like to just hang out during the day inside watching TV.

Darren and Diana said...

I know you love when I bring up New Years in Vegas. We met those guys from some movie and you are like "where did you go to high school?"

A Cheatham said...

I remember many drives to soccer practice when we would listen to Booty-lishious and drive crazy dancing to it!

Jason said...

I remember taking you to a dance and you being a jerk to me :) ha ha!

hey, why isn't our blog linked on your list of blogs? RUDE! :)