Thursday, July 10, 2008

Hanging out with the Mildons

I just want to say thanks for the great day and night! Today we painted the rooms, and the smell was so bad!! So we hurry and moved all the furniture and got everyone dress! Ran to Costco to exchange the pillow (that were recalled) Then we hang out with the Mildons all day, it was so much fun! And since Michael had a business meeting/dinner, we decided to stay for dinner! Well my house is crazy with stuff everywhere but the paint is so pretty and it was so worth it! I'll post pictures later!

During Dinner the adults got cokes and the kids got juice. Well Andrew came up to me and said..."Andrew coke"....I said "No coke for you, just juice" he said ..."Andrew coke"....I said again " NO" and he look at me and said with a smile..."Andrew boss"... I just started laughing it was so cute, and no I didn't give him any coke! He is getting smarter everyday!!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Thanks for hanging out with us! :) You are welcome any time!