Thursday, July 3, 2008

Bad News!

So are a/c is out =(!! The guys came and said that we didn't change are filters and so the compressor is not working!! So we need a new compressor, sucky!! So we might as well buy a new one, because it is only the differences of a couple hundred dollars! So last night I made a fan trail from the down stairs to the up stairs, so the kids could still sleep in the rooms and be comfortable!! I guess I will have to do that tonight, because the guys won't come until tomorrow morning!

Also today we found out that Michael tire was flat, he just took it in and yep, he ruined the side wall of the tire and that means he need another one!

When it rains it pours, right!!!

1 comment:

suncindy said...

I am so sorry about your A/C. I can't even imagine how hot it must be to sleep there at night..It is hot enough here in Utah. Hope it gets fixed soon for all of you. Maybe you should put up a tent and camp out in your yard...Just kidding--I know the kids would love it--not sure you would. He He Well, have a Happy 4th of July...=)