Thursday, August 7, 2008

To Andrew aka Moster Man

Let's just start by telling you how much I love you! You are a miracle!! I love having you and you are soooo special! But today as well as almost very day of your life has been so extremely hard! I don't know if I have baby you or treated you different or what! But man you are a hard child! You have decided not to take naps anymore, and as your mother I think that you need a nap! You are far better when you get some good sleep! You have decided that you don't like your room, because of all the scary monsters! Which the spray doesn't work anymore, I guess?! You never let up and give your poor sister a break! She has to be so strong to have a brother like you! As for example; today you were both playing outside and you were pushing her head into the window, and I thought that she was going to cry, but no she started laughing! She really loves you as we all do! But I know that she can only handle so much! Right now you love to color and find pens and markers, which is so great and crafty!! You make beautiful pictures, but please try to stay on the paper! I know that you can also be potty trained so lets work on that together! I need to stop changing so many diapers! Andrew you remind me of my little brother sometime, he love to make so much noise and you just follow his footsteps and just don't stop! You love to talk and talk and scream and scream and talk and talk!! But I love to hear you and know that you are there! Andrew I know that you are a hard kid, but I love you for it! I love that there is always sometime to do with you! I love that you are active and a busy kid!
Well right now you are in your room and you pretty much just cried yourself to sleep, I want you to know that I love you so much and I am so grateful to be your mom! Love you so much forever and ever! Mom!

1 comment:

suncindy said...

What can a grandma say but, "how much I love you too!" With such a cute face how can I not. But what is lurking behind those beautiful eyes??? Just kidding, he is just a boy---all boy. Those are awesome pictures.....