Monday, August 18, 2008

San Diego

So we just got back last night from San Diego! I was starting to wonder if we would ever go on vacation! You all know that I just had a baby so I didn't plan anything at the beginning of the summer! But I really wanted to go and do something fun! So I plan this trip, and I had high exception! The whole trip sucked! Broken Car, Fighting with scramming kids, Fighting with Michael, not getting any sleep, so on and so on!

Things that I love...Abby got to come with us and help us out!!
The Mildons were there with us too, and all of the kids playing together!
Seeing the beach!
Going to sea world!
Taking cute pictures!
Will upload pictures later! Maybe next year, I want to go somewhere where it is colder, no more places where it is more hotter than Vegas! Maybe some thing like the mountains and lakes and beautiful trees or snow even, boy I sure miss that snow! Well I think it is time to go to Alaska!

1 comment:

A Cheatham said...

It REALLY was a lot of fun! Thanks guys!