Thursday, August 21, 2008

Baby Girl Lauren

Lauren is a such a busy body and doesn't love to cuddle very much! So to make her cuddle with me I play this little game, I say "night night Lauren" and then she lays her head on my arm, then I say "wake up" and she pops up her head and we do it for a little while! She is my little princess! She is such a great eater and loves all food! She loves to go to bed and loves her blankets and stuffed animals! She always wakes up happy!! But when her brother is involved it is a whole different story! She has to have and do everything that he is doing! She talks so good and clear! She can say about 100 or more words and she sometimes put 2-3 words together! I think that she is so smart (well I am her mom)!! Just Loving Lauren!

2 comments:

heather said...

I love that you play this game. I would do something similar with Gabe and it was the only time he wanted to cuddle. SO cute

Kacy said...

I hate it when they aren't cuddly anymore. It is sad. Kyson is starting to get really cuddly. He use to not be that way at all. He walks over to me and lays his head on my lap and hugs me all the time. I love it. I have to enjoy it while it last cause who knows how long it will be.