Wednesday, August 20, 2008

So Sad

Well after much thought we decided to get rid of the cat! Andrew was in love with the cat and after playing with it he would rub his eyes and scratch his skin. I didn't think that he was as allergic as I was, but he was! I felt bad taking the cat to the animal shelter! Maybe they can find a good home for it! I just told Andrew that we were taking it home and he seemed okay with that! On the way there Andrew was holding it and the cat was licking his face, like please don't take me to the the animal shelter! I am so sorry, it was so hard!!

3 comments:

Robin said...

Hi Michelle! I'm sorry it has been forever since I have talked to you. I keep meaning to call you but then I get busy with other things. I will probably email you soon, since I am better with that than the phone.

I just wanted to tell you that I think you handled this situation so well! Telling Andrew that you were taking the cat home was really the best way, I think. Good job!

suncindy said...

Sorry you had to get rid of London. It was a very cute kitty. That is so crazy that you are now so allergic. You grew up with kitty's around the house. I never noticed you were allergic. But maybe that is why you had so many colds now that I think about it. Crazy.

Kacy said...

That is sad for kids. Our cats ran away again. We are not getting anymore. The kids are sad but such is life. Dawson is allergic to them too. He is old enough though that he knew that as soon as he touched them he needed to wash his hands really good to avoid swollen eyes and stuff. Too bad though.