Sunday, August 31, 2008

It's about time!!

Well this last week I was determined to take on the Mierzejewski last name! So I drove down to the near by social security office! Took out three kids and walk in and took and number. Waited there for about 10min. while every one look at me like I was crazy and that I had too many kids! Then the lady told me that I was at the wrong office, and that I had to go clear across town. So it was still early and I was already out and so I decided to go! Well we got there and I took my three crazy kids and we waited for about 1hour and a half! We took a number and I let my kids out and let them play around for a little bit. Then the mean security people came up to me and told me that if I don't control my kids then he was going to kick me out! My kids weren't even being that bad! I was so mad that I put my kids in the stroller and sat them right by there office so that they would here them cry! Well I finally got out of there and it is finally done! So now I am a Mierzejewski!!! It only took 4 years!

1 comment:

A Cheatham said...

LOL! I loved this post! Serves them right for trying to kick you out! I am going to borrow your kids and bring them on bad dates with me to scare off crazies!