Tuesday, August 5, 2008

"I just want to read!!"

So I got the book on Sat. morning at 1:00am! I went to borders and went to the little party and it was way fun! Lots of crazy twilight fans! Anyway I know that there are lots of people done with the book and it is driving me crazy! Every time I sit down to read, some has a stinky diaper or some needs milk or they just want me to play with them, and since I am a good mom I do it! But what about Edward, Bella and Jacob? I also am really sick and I had to go to the doctor today and they gave me some medicine, so that has also be a reason for delay! I also need to learn how to read faster! I am getting some hours in but somehow the pages are going slow then I want them to! I will finish it and it might be at the end of the week but I will finish it soon!

1 comment:

Kacy said...

I need to finish it this week too. I can't stand it anymore. I totally understand the kid thing. I wish they would leave me alone with Edward. LOL