Thursday, August 21, 2008

Free Giveway!!!

Andrew Michael Mierzejewski is three years old. He has brown hair and hazel eyes. He is very active and hard to control. He is very cute!

Just kidding, but some days I wonder!

He got up last night (2am) and was screaming at the top of lungs for about a hour! Michael went to check on him and he was still screaming, so I go to check on him! I end up staying in there for about a 15 min. then I realized that he wasn't going to sleep and I was very uncomfortable so I decided to take Andrew into our bed. Andrew kept taking to me and not sleeping! So at 3am I rocked him to sleep and it finally seem to be working! Then he woke up a 8am screaming for his dad! Oh my gosh, I just want to send him far away some days!!

3 comments:

A Cheatham said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA That boy is CRAZY!!! but we all love him. I will give you a break sometime soon, and borrow the devil:)

heather said...

HAHA you are so funny. I guess I feel like this sometimes too. But hopefully he sleeps better tonight.

Kacy said...

Kids are the best. Gotta love it! We have all been there.