Sunday, April 6, 2008

Thomas S Monson


I am so happy that he is our new prophet!! He moved me so much I was crying!! I am excited to see what he will do in his years of service!! My kids didn't do very good while watching it, but maybe in the next 10 years they'll understand and sit and watch!!

I am going to make a goal and work really hard at it!! It is to stop complaining about the stupid things in life!! My life is so great and I have so many things to be happy for!! I want my husband and kids to know that I am a strong person and that I have a happy life!! It will be very hard for me because I like to complain, I think it makes me feel a little better, but in the long run in makes me look bad and people might want to feel sorry for myself!! I don't want that, I want people to look at me like I am a strong mom, wife, women.... So here I go!!!!

1 comment:

A Cheatham said...

You are a strong women and mother and a great example to me! Love you!