Monday, April 7, 2008

Grandma Cindy












Two weeks ago my mom came down!! My kids love it when grandma is here!! She hasn't visited since last November!! When we went on our date, Andrew said goodbye mommy!! He didn't have a major melt down and we left without him crying, it was so nice!! I wish that my mom could move in with us or live close by us!! Michael has said since the day we got married that my mom is more than welcome to live with us!! Michael loves my mom and the have such a great relationship!! But I don't know if she could handle my kids all the time!! She wears herself out when she is here!! She is constantly playing with them and gives them whatever they want!! But that's what grandma does best!!!

3 comments:

A Cheatham said...

I agree with that, she is a wonderful Grandma!

suncindy said...

Hey Thanks Abby,you cutie. It was a lot of fun driving down with you, and thank you very much for the chance to go down. It is so much fun to be with the kids, I think I turn into a little kid and forget to be an adult. Oh well, isn't that what Grandma's are for. Spoil, spoil, spoil. He He.

suncindy said...

Another note.....I love my Grandkids. I'm glad they are so cute because they make those pictures awesome. So glad too, that you guys moved a lot closer then Florida so that I can come visit more often. It was so much fun being able to visit even just for a few days.