Sunday, April 13, 2008

Andrew is Three!!



I cant believe that this day is finally here!! My little boy Andrew is now three and can do so much!! I remember sitting in the hospital wondering about the things that would happen in his future and it is everything that I would want it to be (so far)!! I am so grateful that he is part of are lives!! He has made me smile everyday and I won't want a day without him!! Andrew can now say tons of words and he is trying to say more and more everyday!! He loves his friends and asked for them everyday!! He loves to play outside and run around the rock and roll gym!! He is very active little boy!! Andrew loves his sister but he is still mean to her from time to time!! Lauren puts up with a lot but she can be just as mean back!! Soon andrew will have another little sister and he will have to be the big brother and watch out for them!! I love you andrew and I am so happy that you are here!!





4 comments:

suncindy said...

Unbelievable pictures!!!! He is sooo cute and handsome. I loved the way you have done his hair too. I love the one where he looks sheepish--like I didn't do it. LOL It really is hard to believe that your tiny little boy 3 years ago is now such a big boy. And so healthy and happy too. Grandma isn't biased is she? Happy Birthday Andrew!!! love you.

SW Portraits said...

He is so stinkin handsome!! I can still remember like it was yesterday when you came into Hancock's and you were pregnant with him! I can't believe he is 3 already!

A Cheatham said...

Oh these pictures are great!! Andrew you are a stud! Happy Day!

drew williams said...

i remember his 2nd bday party... wow has it already been a year. glad y'all are doing good and good luck with the next baby!