Thursday, April 24, 2008

Andrew Testing

Well I wanted to update you all on how Andrew testing went! I have been concerned about his development, since he was a preemie! The test checks everything out from talking to movement to motor skills to hearing to disabilities!! He was so cute with the lady's that did the test!! He sat there and did everything they loved him!! I am happy to say he is where a three year old should be!!! Although he is behind on his speech! So they will be working with him twice a week at the elementary school!! It will be so good for him!! Right now nobody can really understand Andrew when he is talking, but me! I know mostly the words that he is saying!! So hopefully when he goes to school he will be caught up!! But other than that he is fine and will do great!!

No comments: