Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My Maternity Pictures!!








I am so happy!! They turned out to be so cute!! My friend Angela Mildon is such a great photographer!! She is so good!! I am so glad that we have become such great friends and our kids love each other too!! She has her own little studio at home, I am very jealous, I want to be a photographer like that some day!!
Well I have only a couple of weeks left and then the new baby will be here!! We have agreed on a name.......Courtney Jane Mierzejewski we both love it!! So wish us luck, its going to be a crazy year!!

2 comments:

Kacy said...

Whoa Belly! You look so ready to be done being pregnant. Have you dropped because you look like it. You are a brave person. I would never talk naked belly pictures.

suncindy said...

You really look like you are ready to have that baby. But the pictures are awesome. They turned out so good. I love the one with all of your hands on your belly and the one with Andrew kissing it. Cute, Cute, Cute....