Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Here She is!!

Okay well I am so tried right now but I need to post these pictures! I know that a lot of you are wanting to see what she looks like!! She came out with red hair, but it is now very blonde like her sister! She has dark blue eyes, but that will change as you all know! She has been a great baby and been sleeping really good!! She has been getting up every 3-4 hours to be changed and feed!! My hospital stay was very nice and relaxing!! I did have lots of visits from my friends so that was very nice!! My kids came everyday and it was so nice to see them! I missed them very much!!

7 comments:

Kacy said...

congratulations on you newest addition. She looks alot like her sister I think. Hope all is well. Take care!

suncindy said...

She is so adorable. What amazing pictures. Can't believe the picture of her being just born. I think I'd be upset too. Put me back where everything is not so bright and loud... He he.. She is such a cutie. You two did great...

♥Tami said...

Congratulations! Glad to hear everything went well!

Laura said...

wow, she is so cute! Congrats!!!

SW Portraits said...

Ohhhh.... she is SOOOO CUTE!!! I look at the last pic of all 3 of your LITTLE kids and hope you're getting LOTS of help with this transition!! Best of luck!! ;)

Robin said...

Congratulations! I cannot tell who she looks like, but I can see that Lauren seems really interested in her new sister. :) I am glad everything is going so well.

CaraNathan said...

She is darling! I hope you guys are doing well!