Saturday, December 20, 2008

Vegas Bowl




Congrats you too!! They just go engaged!! So sweet!! Love birds!

So we got to go the the Vegas bowl tonight! I am not a huge fan of football, but I like to go to the games to feel the power of the fans! To sing those songs and to just be apart of it!! The kids did great... up till halftime and they all had meltdowns! So we left early and now all the kids are asleep! It was so nice because Abby and Jared had free tickets for us, so we all got to go together! It was great to see them because they just got engaged and her ring is beautiful!! He is a great guy and makes her so happy!!
P.S... I have to say that it was quite cold tonight! Glad we bought the winter gear!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

heather said...

So lucky! I so wanted to go to that! Oh well, we at least got to see it on ESPN. Looks like you guys had a ton of fun.

suncindy said...

Just a note to say I love your new wallpaper. It is really cute. You guys dressed up like Christmas elves and dancing is really funny. Love it. Hey, that is great that you got to go to the Bowl game.

Kacy said...

I did not know you were taking your kids. Sorry I never got a chance to call you back. I was busy at work and then was running the rest of the day pretty much. So Abby is getting married. Wow. When is the big day? Did she meet him down there? how exciting.

A Cheatham said...

Do I know this Kacy? You have to many frinds named Kacy!