Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas???

1. Wrapping Paper or Gift Bags? Wrapping paper
2. Real Tree or Artificial? Artificial it is easier, but I love the idea of chopping your own tree and bringing into the house, but it is so much harder!
3. When Do You Put Up The Tree? The day after thanksgiving
4. When Do You Take The Tree Down? Whenever Michael gets around to it after Christmas I put it up and he takes it down
5. Do You Like Egg Nog? Yes! When I was growing up my dad use to call it reindeer milk which now seem really gross
6. Favorite Gift Received As A Child? Cabbage Patch Doll
7. Do You Have A Nativity Scene? Not yet, I want a really nice one, so I will wait to have more money!!
8. Hardest Person to Buy For? My husband, he has everything
9. Easiest Person to Buy For? The kids, I want to get them everything
10. Mail Or Email Christmas Cards? I like both but I try to mail cards it is always fun to get something in the mail!
11. Worst Christmas Gift You Ever Received? I don't really know, but I can name a few from my wedding!!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I really like those one with Tim Allen, I can't remember the names
13. Have You Ever Recycled A Christmas Present? Not at all.
14. Favorite Thing to Eat At Christmas? Fudge
15. Clear Lights or Colored on the Tree? clear
16. Favorite Christmas Song? Winter Wonderland
17. Travel at Christmas or Stay Home? STAY HOME! I hate traveling at Christmas. I would have to move all the presents, are you kidding?!
18. Can You Name All Of Santa's Reindeer's? Yes
19. Open The Presents Christmas Eve Or Morning? One Christmas Eve and the rest Christmas day. Only if you are good on Christmas Eve!!
20. Most Annoying Thing about This Time of Year? People who are bah-humbug
21. Favorite Ornament Theme or Color? I love my snowflake that I made in the 3rd grade!
22. Favorite Food for Christmas Dinner? Fudge

1 comment:

A Cheatham said...

Fudge isnt dinner food!