Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas



Courtney First Christmas (in this picture her hair looks more red then normal, it must be the red outfit, (NOT that we don't love red heads) I am just pointing it out, we do love red heads!! It's funny because all of my kids have different color hair!

We all had a wonderful Christmas and I just want to say thank you so much for all the gifts and cards! We loved spending Christmas together and just trying to relax! The kids love everything and are now asleep! I hope that all of you had a great time too!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

suncindy said...

Wow it really looks like she has very red hair. Amazing! It is neat that all three have different hair. I am glad you had a great Christmas. I'm sure having all that snow right before Christmas made it feel more at home too.

suncindy said...

Wow it really looks like she has very red hair. Amazing! It is neat that all three have different hair. I am glad you had a great Christmas. I'm sure having all that snow right before Christmas made it feel more at home too.