Thursday, December 18, 2008

Mount Charleston



Isn't she adorable!


So on Monday we got snow and it was pretty to see it, but I wanted the kids to see more!! So Yesterday I drove up to Mount Charleston and we got to play in it!! It was such a great time and so much fun!!

Things that are just great!!
1.Both snow pants are from last year and still fit!
2.Andrew boots are from last year
3. Andrew coat is from last year
4. gloves are mix matched but that's okay
5. Courtney HAT was Lauren's

The only thing that I payed for this year was Lauren coat and I think that she will be able to wear next year as well!! Times like these I am glad that I have small kids!!!

PS...Now after we got home I wonder why I drove all the way up there???
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

heather said...

Wow, you are so brave for driving all the way up there. I wouldn't have been able to do it, I hate driving in the snow b/c I don't know how.