Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The words of a toddler!

Michelle-Andrew get off the table!
Andrew- No!
Michelle-Andrew, you will get hurt!
Andrew- No, I won't!
Michelle-Get off the table!
Andrew- No table, it is a counter!!
Michelle- Okay get off the counter!
Andrew- Okay Mommy!!!
Well that was easy!!

While getting Andrew out of the car today he said this...
Michelle- Lets go get out of the car
Andrew- Okay now I want coffee!
Michelle- What??
Andrew- Coffee
Michelle- I think that you have watched to much of the Alvin and the chipmunk's

P.S. He is very active child already, can you image him on coffee, plus we are LDS so we don't drink it!!

Lauren-I want milk
Michelle- Okay
Lauren-I want a bbblue cup (she says it so cute)
Michelle-Okay
Lauren-No, I want a red cup
Michelle-Okay, (and by this time I was rolling my eyes)
Lauren- No I want a choo choo cup
Michelle- no drink the cup I gave you!
Lauren-Okay!
She was very happy about that
She has been listening to her brother way too long!!!

1 comment:

Kacy said...

If you are LSD then coffee should be the least of your concerns. I can image him by your pictures.