Saturday, November 8, 2008

This Week

Although being sick, I did some fun things!! I went out twice this week to the Claim Jumpers(not my favorite restaurant) with all the girls from the ward, a birthday party and a baby shower! It was so much fun! I truly don't think that I get out as much as I should, and so when I do I love it, and I can tell that when I leave, I come back a happier mom!
Today was one of the first days in a long time that I feel like I am the most luckiest person alive!! My kids were great, sweet, and just wonderful! These days only happen very once awhile for me! I am always getting mad and putting someone it time out or just ready to put everyone to bed and be done with it! I always said "Nobody is listening to me" Well I want you to all know that Andrew was a angle child today and was happy and great! Listening and just being good!! Lauren was great too and she just wants to do her own thing sometimes! Courtney has been great even though she isn't feeling very good! And I love my husband and I am so lucky to have him!! He might not always do everything that I want him to do at the right time, but overall he does help me and its great when he does!! I wish that I could feel like this every day, but I know that I give in to Satan, and I fall, but I know that god is there for me and everyday is a new day, a day to make it better and try again!! I love my family and I want to be with them forever and ever, I will never give into Satan, he will try, but I will try harder!! Happy days!!!

No comments: