Monday, November 3, 2008

Great Friends


The Pulsipher's! Where do I start??? I am so sad that they are moving!! They are one of the best people I know!! I really could go on and on, but I will hold back the tears! I will truly miss them!! They are only moving about a hour away, but still it seems so far! Andrew will totally miss his little friends Luke and Austin!! And Lauren will miss Alyssa! And the babies will just cry!! While looking back at these pictures, most of our funniest times where with them! Even if I want to get a hotel at 2am!! Andrew just thinks that he is a pulsipher anyway so why don't you just take him too!!j/k You guys are truly wonderful and you will be missed!! Cassey thank you for all that you have done for me and my family!! Kolby thanks for helping us get our house and all of your funny jokes! Please don't forget about us!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

suncindy said...

That is so sad that the Pulsipher's are moving. I know how much fun you have with their family. I will miss you guys too even though I didn't get to see you guys that much. But I am glad I got to know you a little bit. It was fun the one time we went up in the Nevada mountains and it rained on us and we all tried to cram in the van's. Good times lots of laughing....

Cassey said...

I just wanted to say that we will miss you guys too. But we are only a hour away and can play whenever. Thank you for the wonderful thoughts and for all you guys do.
Cassey