Thursday, November 20, 2008

Lauren is Two!

The day she was born
She was my little girl and she was beautiful
Daddy was so proud
a few weeks old

about 6 months old

Lauren's 1st birthday

Learning to walk

big girl car seat

Playing outside

around 18 months old

I can't believe that my little girl is now 2! The time has been so fast! I am so happy to have you and you are so amazing to watch! When I found out that I was having a girl, I jumped around and was dancing! I am so happy that you are a part of this family! I remember the day I had you, It was a quite morning in the hospital, It was a beautiful day outside and everything went perfect! When you came home you were such a quite baby and very sleepy you slept all the time! Now look at you, all over the house with your brother!! Time goes by too fast!! I love you Lauren!!

3 comments:

heather said...

She's 2! that is crazy! Love the picture of her a couple weeks old. She looks so sweet. Also where did you find that sweet #1 candle?

Robin said...

Oh man! I completely lost track of time! I'll get her birthday presents in the mail soon...probably once I have all the Christmas stuff ready to go out at the same time. I know that she won't know the difference if she gets her stuff a little late. Happy birthday, Lauren!

SW Portraits said...

They totally look alike! I LOVE your new look on your blog by the way!