Thursday, November 6, 2008

Pharyngitis

Description of Sore Throat
A sore throat is a symptom of infection, usually viral, or of an irritation of the pharynx - the back portion of the mouth behind the tongue.
The irritation may be a local throat infection or the result of post-nasal drip caused by discharge from allergies, sinusitis, or a head cold.
So last night I couldn't swallow very well! I have had a sore throat for about 8 days now and it was getting worse! I have been prescribed amioxicillm, so hopefully I will get better! Lost of rest and fluids! But other than that things are great!!!

2 comments:

A Cheatham said...

Dude! I had a nasty sore throat for about 10 days also! It came with a congested head also! But I got over it with advil and nyquil. ALWAYS SLEEP! I also need to tell you I was a little freaked out as to what that picture was of! LOL

heather said...

Hopefully you are feeling better. THat sucks when you get sick b/c you are the one who holds the house together. CAll me anytime you want to shop!