Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Short Hair



I finally had enough hair to donate 9 inches of it to the Pantene Beautiful Lengths cause. PBL was created to bring people together to share their strength and donate their hair to create free wigs for women who have lost their hair due to cancer treatment. This has been a desire of mine and goal that I have wanted to achieve for quite some time now. I originally was going to donate to Locks of Love, but when I heard about the PBL campaign, and that they only require 8 inches of hair for a donation. I was a little nervous that it was going to be too short, and as a end result I love it! It has been so nice, now I'm am ready for the heat! So now, I have officially joined the “short, A-lined bob club," but really, my favorite one that I have joined is the “Million Inch Chain Club!” It sure feels good to give!

4 comments:

Kacy said...

That is cool that you did that. Your hair looks cute.

A Cheatham said...

You look AMAZING!!! Great cut! I love it!!! Hope all is well! Talk to you soon!

SW Portraits said...

YEAH! Good for you! I did this too about a year ago and it really made me feel good! As always, you look GREAT!

suncindy said...

I can't believe your hair was long enough to do that...That is way cool. That cut looks great on you. Hopefully it is fun for you too.