Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Camping






Boy he love the mud

Ang and I






Still in love!!

Lauren in deep thought



Okay we all know that I love to camp! But this was just a overnight and it was crazy! I had a great time and I am so glad that I did it!! But!!!
First off- I thought that it was only 2 hours outside of Vegas, it turned out to be 4 hours. So the next day we drove to Utah so that I could spend more time up there! We didn't have anything so when Michael came back up, I made him bring are stuff. Which means...we didn't get everything!!

Second- It was 40 degrees in the nighttime, we were all sleeping in a tent with my 2 month old! It was freezing, and I was so worried about Courtney! Plus I don't really love sleeping on the cold ground!

Third- Everyone got sunburn, even Courtney! Her face was so red and the next day she got blisters, I felt so bad! Andrew ears where so burned! I even put sunscreen on them, but the reflection off the lake must have made it worst!
Other than all that... we did have a great time! The kids love playing with each other and I got to spend time with my great friends! I would love to do it again, just next time be more prepared!




1 comment:

suncindy said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun..And got really dirty too... I love the picture of Andrew sittin in the mud...Boys and mud...=) More of that in years to come..he he...