Friday, June 27, 2008

Courtney Jane is 2 Months old



We went to her two month check up and she is looking good! She weighs 11 pounds and 7 ounces and 21 1\2 inches long. She is 75% in weight and 10 % in height! Short and chubby! She is so cute and we love having her around! She is starting to smile and coo!! She can now lift up her head and look around! She is sleeping really good, she has now slept thought the night 4 times and the other times only gets up about one time at night! I love sleeping babies!!! I can't believe that another month has gone by, wow they grow up so fast! I tell her not to grow up so fast, because I need her to be a baby, so that I can hold her! Lauren grow up so fast that I don't really remember holding her that often, but they again she really didn't like to be held all that much!!

1 comment:

suncindy said...

Can't believe she is two months old too. It was fun seeing her again. Can't believe she still hiccups everyday. It is so cute. She was a great baby. Hardly, cried at all, only mostly when she was hungry. Courtney, you are such a cutie...