Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Our Dental Office!!


This is the front

Waiting area, yes my kids are running around the whole place

Waiting area

waiting area


Sterilization room


Break room


Rooms. The office has about 6 rooms

We went to the office last night and got together with the staff! They all seem really nice and ready to work hard! The front office lady is named Candy and she is so sweet and so nice to my kids! Michael will have a associate working with him, he is a young dentist and is very nice too, Dr. Chawla is his name!

4 comments:

Kacy said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That is really great that you guys have your own office now. It looks really nice.

SW Portraits said...

FUN!!!!! I'm SO excited for you guys! I hope everything goes really well. This is a huge thing!

suncindy said...

Congrat's on your new office!! It is awesome.. =) I am so happy for the both of you...Way to go.

drew williams said...

way to go mike... you rock hard bro.