Sunday, March 6, 2011

Random thoughts

Adoption...thinking about it, but Michael is ready to be done... but me...well I hate to be pregnant and it would be wonderful to have a another baby in our family...but right now we are good and happy so...this is just a random thought!

Sadness... I have been really sad the last 2 weeks...hoping it will pass, if it doesn't I am going to go to the doctor and ask about anti-depression meds, but I think it will pass!

Activities...we have way too many! I feel like we are doing to much and eating out way to much...I want to slow down and do the project that I started and finish them...wishing for more time!

Sacrifice...went to the temple this week and what stood out the most is sacrifice...I feel like everything can be a sacrifice, the good and the bad, what do you give up for the better good for you? for your family? for god? for Satan? What holds you back from you leading a more happy life? I feel like its services...I need to sever

Time...Is there really enough time? No! But what do you hold close to your heart that you make sure that you do daily and its really nothing (facebook) and then tell everyone that you just don't have the time. The one thing that I have learn most about having brook is... to love the babies I do have and make sure we are happy and to love my dear husband and nothing else matters...life goes by to quickly

like I said...so random

1 comment:

lacie tidwell said...

I think you are awesome!!! and I say keep following your good heart- it'll lead you to what/where you need/want to go- give yourself time- and the temple is by the the greatest place on earth! so true about sacrifice!