Thursday, March 3, 2011

Knotts Berry Farm




I love this picture of Michael on the bus!




Laure and I were on the Farris wheel and they were waiting for us on the ground



Michael went on this ride by himself, it looked to scary for me! Do you see him?




I love Lauren sweet face! Priceless!!!
We had a great time and the weather was a little cold but nice! The lines were short and the kids got to ride on everything and we had a fun time, even Courtney loved it! I love my new camera, I think that I got some great shots and smiles to capture the real fun!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

lacie tidwell said...

oh my gosh what a blast!!! I LOVE the last pic of Lauren- she is such a sweetheart!! I love the one of Andrew and Michael on the log ride too- so fun!!! Such cute kids- what a beautiful sweet fam!! glad you guys had a blast!!!