Thursday, March 3, 2011

California

Well it was a great trip and so full of tons of activities, can you believe that we did all that in three days? Michael planned it all and it was so much work...but it was so worth it cause we had a great time! The kids did great in the car and were very happy the whole trip...my they are getting so easy to travel with! I do have to share one cute story....When we got to the hotel, Courtney walk in and saw the beds and she started to pout, and she said "Where is my baby crib?" so we call the front desk and they bought one up! She was so happy! A few months ago she didn't want to be the baby anymore and wanted nothing to do with it, but now (oh my) she is very happy to be babied and she acts out more and it cute but she is almost three and need to grow up a tiny bit, but not to much :)

2 comments:

B. Surfer said...

can't wait for my youngest to be "easy to travel with". Think... in a few years we won't even have to take Carseats with us! That'll be the day...

lacie tidwell said...

So much fun!! and Lauren told me her favorite part was the beds at the hotel- haha! of the whole trip!! such cute kids- they say the funniest stuff- just the other day Andrew cracked me up-they are so sweet!! love them!!