Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Courtney Jane


I see this picture a lot!



Oh man, I love this little girl so much! She is determine to keep up and if you don't include her she freaks out! She is the most jealous kid that I know of...if you gave it to someone and you didn't give it to her, pre pair for a melt down! Right now she cant decided if she wants to be a baby or a big girl! She was potty train completely and then was having tons of accidents after brook... so I put her back in diapers, I know worse thing ever...but I am done and will do a summer potty boot camp! Whatever works, and I am not to worried about it!! Lately she has been into painting and loves to color! She is good at it, and it keeps her busy! One day Andrew was talking about what he wanted to be when he grew up and she shouted out that she wanted to be a "COOKER MAN" which I started to laugh, but every time anyone is mixing or cooking some thing she runs over and yells "I HELP"...I wont be surprised if she will be a chief or just loves to cook! Courtney is so funny at night...she screams and starts to walk to our room, and I ask her what do need? THIRSTY ... this happens about 6 times a night...the girl can drink! I put her back to bed and she is out! She has her moments and she can make me laugh so hard, the things that she says crack me up! She loves to play outside and run around...she still loves the color yellow! She is one happy little girl...most of the time! I love you Courtney and I cant believe that you will be three in a month!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

lacie tidwell said...

she is such a cutie!!! I'll join you on the bootcam this summer!! I need to get on that too- haha- I say let it be- she'll be fine- and she is so cute:)- love the pics!!