Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sisters





Lauren just loves Courtney and Courtney loves Lauren, but they do have their moments where they don't like each other very much! Whenever Lauren is gone, Courtney always asks "where's Lauren" Lauren takes care of her and helps her with almost everything! She always tries to wash her hair and such!! I think that they just love each other and would do anything for each other, I hope that it stays that way for the rest of their life!! I love you girls!!! It so much fun to dress you the same and do your hair the same and just play with you!! I'm a lucky mom!!
Now days, I think that I would have love to have a sister, but instead I have some really great friends who make up for it!!! And sometimes that's better!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Emily :) said...

Oh my goodness..those pictures are priceless!! You have beautiful, beautiful girls Michelle!! You are such a great Mom!!

Abby Wright said...

I think Courney is being so nice becuase Lauren has a gun on her. LOL They are beautiful! And you are always MY sister Michelle!