Sunday, March 28, 2010

6 years gift


We bought our home in fore closer and I wanted to fix things up!! One of the MANY things I wanted done was to replace the toilets and I wanted the nice ones that flush and have power behind them!! Well for my 6 year anniversary Michael finally got me some!! They are on there way and I will loved them!! I know that it isn't the most romantic gift in the world, but it is something that I have been complaining for a couple of years now, so I am really happy and excited about them and a part of my thinks that it is romantic!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Staker Family said...

I can't believe it's been six years, I remember when you guys got married and it seems like not so long ago. Congrats on the new toilets! It's funny how those kind of things are the things we want as we get older!