Monday, March 8, 2010

Shy!?!


At church Lauren was asked to give a talk, just a two minute one, during primary! Andrew has done this already and he is not a shy kid and will go up there and talk, he loves the spotlight! So I thought that Lauren would do the same thing, well she got up there and she didn't even say anything! She was soooo shy and almost embarrassed, I felt bad!! Later that night Michael and I started to talk about the kids and how Lauren will be the shy one of the group, which is hard for me because I am not shy at all!! Michael said that he is shy and can understand how Lauren will feel!! He also said that sometimes people who are outgoing (ME) don't care about what I say or do! The thing is...I do care, but sometimes I just don't think (at all) before I say it!! He said that Andrew and I have a lot of the same quality's! Anyway I will just have to work on Lauren, because she is so NOT shy at home!! Anyways she is just so much fun and I love her so much!! I am so lucky to be her mom and get to be with her and the rest of my kids!! They are truly amazing!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Abby Wright said...

This post made me laugh.

lacie tidwell said...

awww Lauren was so cute though! bless her heart! she isn't shy at school or home but maybe just the public speaking in front of a crowd! that's scary for lots of kids and grownups! haha!she's such a cutie!