Sunday, March 28, 2010

Growing Garden





Growing up my parents had a somewhat of a garden and I love it!! Well I started to talk about it one day and Andrew got all excited and told me that he wanted to make a garden! So we went down to home depot and got some supplies!! We have Carrots, cucumbers, watermelon, tomatoes, peas and strawberries! I just planted them last week and here they are growing and growing!! The kids love to look at them! When they grow out of the planters then I will put them in the ground!! They will be fun to eat!! Yummy Yummy!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

B. Surfer said...

I keep saying i want to do a garden, but then i never get the guts to start. I even have a plot in the backyard, but came seem to muster the courage/strength/motivation to just get something going.