Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Patience

Patience (ˈpā-shənz) is the state of endurance under difficult circumstances. This can mean persevering in the face of delay or provocation without becoming annoyed or upset; or exhibiting forbearance when under strain, especially when faced with longer-term difficulties. It is also used to refer to the character trait of being steadfast!

Well I have come to really want more patience in my life! Last week Lauren had a ear infection and this week Andrew got pink eye! Andrew throw up twice today! I feel sick, like I been hit by a bus. I feel like I am at the end of my rope! Please let me have compassion for my sick kids and let me have the understanding to help them! I really love them!! I just don't like it when we are all sick!
If people can do it with 17 kids, well then I can do it with 3, right!!