Thursday, October 16, 2008

"Oh My Gosh"

Lauren is getting so big and smart! She has always been my little smartie! All day long I get compliments about her, like "she is so pretty" "she can talk very well" "she can do everything at the park and never get hurt?" "she is so independent" "she is so cute with her bracelet" "she is so cute" so on and so on!! Everyone loves her!

Anyway Lauren copies everything I do, the good and the bad! Well this week Michael told me that she dropped something and then said "oh my gosh" and of course I didn't believe him, b/c I didn't hear it! Then she spilled something and then I heard it "oh my gosh" I started laughing so hard b/c it was so cute to hear it in her little voice! I told Michael that I was sorry for not believing him and he said "I don't think that my 1 year old should be saying that" I agree and I guess I should watch what I say!!
Andrew never really copies me, so I never really had to worry about it! I say it all the time, sad!!

No comments: