Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Courtney 6 Months old



My little cutie is half a year old! She is getting so big! I will be taking her to the doctor in about a month because I got her shots to late last time! She loves to be apart of everything now! She love putting everything in her mouth, shoes, paper, pens, my cell phone, etc. Yesterday Lauren gave her a crayon(I didn't see it) and she went to town on it, when I went to take it away she was so sad and was screaming! Like how dare you mom! She takes about 3 naps a day now, morning, noon, and at 5ish and sleeps for about 45min. and then goes to bed very good! She still wants me to hold the bottle for her and doesn't want to hold it herself! She doesn't want to stand up, not even for awhile, so she might be a late walker. She loves to giggle and laugh! Happy half birthday Courters.

Andrew-"Mom, Courtney James is cute"
Mom- "Yes, she is cute! But her name is Courtney Jane not James!"
Andrew-"Courtney James?"

It must be the way I say it!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

heather said...

She is so cute. I can't believe that she is 6 months old!