Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I think I live in the wrong state!


Michelle-"Michael, I miss the magic the snow brings"

Michael- "I don't, what magic"

Michelle-"I miss the snow everyday"

Michael-"Why, its cold"

Michelle-"I love being cold"

Michael- "Well I am cold all the time"

Michelle-"We will live somewhere where it snows, someday"

Michael- "It snows in NV"

Michelle-"No, I want to feel the magic of the snow in my front yard! Day after day after day!"

Micheal- "I will get you a snow blower and and shot it from the back yard to the front yard!"

Michelle-"Thanks, but it isn't really the same"


I was really impressed that he actually thought of something to say to me, and the thought of him doing this was really HOTT! I would love it if he would do it for me! But still isn't the same! I really do love the snow/cold and I miss it everyday! I complain almost everyday that it is too HOT! I call my mom and ask her if it has snowed yet, hoping to hear the snow though the phone! When she saids "No, it is a nice day" I get all sad inside! Maybe I just have that summer depression or something!

I remember when I was a kid, I love playing in the snow and I would volunteer to shove the snow off the driveway! I remember walking to school in the snow and my teacher would said isn't cold outside, and I would say "Yes, but I love it" I always wanted to have a cabin-like house and always have snow somewhere to look at though out the year!

As I think about everything, the only thing I can say is that I must really love Michael for putting up with the hot for so many years! He loves it hot =(!!

I never thought much about it when we were dating! I just thought that I was in love and happy and all other things would just fall in place! Well for the people who are dating and reading this, make sure that you have the same temp., it is our biggest fight!!

6 comments:

heather said...

I had no idea that you loved the snow! I hate it! Chris on the other hand totally misses it. So funny.

Darren and Diana said...

your crazy! When is snows here come visit, I know you be will done with it after day 3.

Tam said...

i don't know you, just snooping through a friend, but i just wanted to say i totally agree with the summer depression thing. i crave that cozy, bundled up, drinking hot cocoa, looking out the window at the storm feeling too. lucky for me i get ot be in PA for a few years.

Tam said...

oh, and my husband hates the cold and loves the hot too.

A Cheatham said...

SICK! I hate the snow! But you are quickly becoming warm blooded out here! Thanks again for hooking up for lunch yesterday I have missed you and the kidos!

suncindy said...

I loved your story Michelle. Funny too. I think Mike knew how much you loved cold weather then he does but he was able to talk you into a warm place. Huh? I know, just come up here in Freezing January and maybe that will cure your cold weather wanting. Just kidding but I will definately call you when the snow flies okay... :) :)