Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fall Time


It is something that you can feel in the air! You can smell it and feel it! I love this time of year and I truly miss the real 4 seasons!! I am so happy that I live in Vegas, but sometimes I just miss the rocky mountains! One of my favorite reasons of loving the fall is because winter is coming and I love winter and snow! I love wearing long sleeved shirts and jackets!! I get to wear cute clothes this winter because I am not pregnant! I get to go skiing also!! I just love this time of year!! Can't you just picture yourself walking through the leaves? So much fun!!

2 comments:

heather said...

I love the Fall too! Sweaters and cute fall colors! This picture is awesome by the way. Did you take it?

suncindy said...

What a beautiful photo! Thank you for posting it. One of my favorite times of year next to spring.