Friday, September 19, 2008

Enjoying The Moment

Lately I have been so happy!! Happy with my kids, life, my wonderful husband, the Gospel, everything! I can tell you that it wasn't always like this, that's for sure! I am just so grateful for my little family and I love them so much!
Andrew, he is talking so much more and is going to school and is learning so much! He makes me so proud!!
Lauren, she is also talking more and more! She is loving the more time with mommy thing! She loves that I take her to all these classes! She loves to get compliments like "you are so pretty"
Courtney, she is moving around more and is a lot of fun! At the park today, I put her in the swing and she loved it, and started to giggle and giggle, it was so cute!! She is growing up way to fast and I want her to stay little!

I could go on and on about my kids but I am super tired but I just wanted to write this before it changes!!

I have been looking at them and just watching them and I am so luck and grateful for them!!

2 comments:

heather said...

Thanks for this reminder. I feel as though I need to be reminded everyday to just enjoy the moments with my kids.

suncindy said...

I want to tell you how much I appreciate the fact that you take the time to blog. I love being able to read about you and the kids and to see all the great photo's you post. Thank you for all the things you do. It truly is amazing how you accomplish so much. I think you are an awesome mom, wife and daughter. LOve you so much. And I am very lucky to have such beautiful grandkids and their fantastic parents!!!