Monday, September 1, 2008

Biggest Loser Challange

For all of those who want to lose weight! I am starting this again, and I hope that it will help me lose weight! I started this last year and then I got pregnant and so I had to stop, but now I am planning it to work!! So if you want to do it with me, here is the deal!

Put $5.00 dollars in for the winner! We will do it until Christmas Dec. 25! Who ever has lost the most weight will win the money! The more people that do it the more money the winner will get!! You have to honest and fair!! I will check you every week and see where you are! I will write it down and then it will be caluataled to every one else! You can still do this if you are in another state, thats okay!

So far who is in....

Michael Mierzejewski $5.00
Michelle Mierzejewski $5.00
Cindy Peterson $5.00
Abby Cheatham ????

Please let me know if you want to do it! If you do it we will start today Monday the 1st So that is 09/01/08! You can join anytime this week! I will have to know a few things like your weight and your goal weight! Please help me get motivated to lose weight and join me! The more the marry!! Thank you and happy working out!!

1 comment:

A Cheatham said...

I am in.
Weight- FAT
Goal 150, but by december...160! Lets see!! LOVE IT!