Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Andrew's First Day of Preschool



My little guy went to preschool last week for the first time! I can't believe that he is old enough to go! But he loved it, the first day was kind of hard because all he wanted to do was play, but he will get the hang of it! I was a little worried about the whole potty training thing, but he told the teacher that he had to go and he did it!! The teacher said that he came out with his pants on backwards and she started laughing! His teacher Mrs, Natalie is so sweet and nice, she loves the kids and she is so good!! She is in the ward next to mind and she does it out of her home! It is close and we love it!!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

A Cheatham said...

Congrats big boy!

Kacy said...

Isn't it fun to send them off to school. I get so excited. I love watching them learn new things.